Effective Date: January 1, 2020
Last Update: April 20, 2020
Children Under the Age of 16
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at email@example.com.
What is Personal Information?
Personal information is information that identifies, relates to, describes, or is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with an individual user or his/her device. Personal information does not include information that is publicly available.
What Personal Information Do We Collect?
Depending on how you use our Website, we may collect different types of personal information from you, including: (a) Information we obtain directly from you when you provide it to us; (b) Information (about you or your device) as you use our Website; or (c) Information we collect from third-parties. Depending on how you use our Website, this information may include:
1.1 Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms related to use of our Website.
- Employment information including your resume, CV or other submitted materials;
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) if you contact us.
- We may keep records of the phone interviews and web conferences we have with candidates.
- Other information you provide to us which we use for the purposes for which it was provided.
- We may collect your general location or specific location (if provided) to compute an estimated commute time to/from an employer.
1.2 Information we collect automatically.
1.3 Information we collect from others.
Because our services involve connecting candidates with businesses, we often gather information about individuals from third parties, including from recruiters, hiring businesses, and other services that provide us job application data. We collect this information in order to provide our services to you. Depending on the services you may use, we may gather or infer information about you with the help of our service providers. This information includes:
How We Use Your Information
We may use, disclose, or share your information, including any personal information with third parties for the following business purposes.
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to apply for a job on our Website, we will use that personal information to respond to and/or fulfill your inquiry or request.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Website and services. This includes sharing your personal information with our service providers, like Google, who help us process personal information
- We use certain customer data to provide, along with our service providers, improve and model machine learning technology relating to search and recommendations for jobs and profiles.
- To provide features related to your job search, including commute times between your home and a work location.
- To process your requests, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Website and services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our Website and services.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by RealREPP about our users is among the assets transferred.
How We Share Your Personal Information
We may disclose information about you:
- With Our Service Providers: We contract with companies who provide services to us to support our business operations including advertising networks, data analytics providers, operating systems and platforms, government entities, social networks, as well as billing, collections, tech, customer and operational support providers.
- Authorized Disclosures: We share your personal information with companies or other organizations where you have asked us to or agreed that we may share your personal information with them.
- Our Professional Advisors: We may share your personal information with legal counsel, tax advisors, and other advisors as part obtaining their advice and counsel.
- Legal Authorities: Any law enforcement agency, court, regulator, government authority or other third party where we believe this is necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, or otherwise to protect our rights, the rights of any third party or individuals' personal safety, or to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or safety issues
- Successors: Any third party that purchases, or to which we transfer, all or substantially all of our assets and business. Should such a sale or transfer occur, we will use reasonable efforts to try to ensure that the entity to which we transfer your personal information uses it in a manner that is consistent with this Policy.
We may disclose personal information in the following circumstances: (1) to comply with an applicable federal, state, or local law; (2) to comply with a civil, criminal, or regulatory inquiry, investigation, subpoena, or summons by federal, state, or local authorities; (3) to cooperate with law enforcement agencies concerning conduct or activity that web reasonably and in good faith believes may violate federal, state, or local law; (4) to exercise and defend legal claims; (5) when such disclosure is pursuant necessary to protect the rights and freedoms of other individuals; (6) as part of a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, or other transaction in which the third party assumes control of all or part of our business; and (7) in any other manner permitted by law, including engaging in protected speech.
Your Choices Regarding Our Use of Your Information
As part of our services, we work with consumer to ensure that their personal information is accurate and complete. We provide opportunities for individuals to update or correct their information, which you can request by contacting us. We do not control the personal information once it is shared with third parties including potential employers.
In addition, we have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
You can use your web browser to directly block all cookies, or just third-party cookies, through your browser settings. Using your browser settings to block all cookies, including strictly necessary ones, may interfere with proper site operation. Guidance on how to control cookies in popular browsers is contained here:
Google allows users to opt out of tracking by Google Analytics and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting services. You can adjust your setting here, or download the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on.
We have implemented technical and operational measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. You are required to take reasonable steps to protect your own personal information. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
The transmission of information via the internet is never fully secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 8141 E. Kaiser Blvd, Suite 110, Anaheim Hills, CA 92808.