Last Update: April 20, 2020
PLEASE REVIEW THESE TERMS CAREFULLY. YOUR ACCESS TO AND/OR USE OF THE WEBSITE CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF, AND CONSENT TO BE BOUND BY, THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT AND CONSENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS, THEN YOU MUST NOT USE OR ACCESS THE SITE.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Eligibility and Scope of Agreement
Access and Security
To access the Website or some of the resources it offers, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of the Website that all the information you provide on the Website is correct, current and complete.
Proprietary Rights and Limited License
- To access parts of the Website to which you are not authorized;
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation;
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate RealREPP, a RealREPP employee, another user or any other person or entity;
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm RealREPP or users of the Website or expose them to liability;
- In any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party's use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website;
- To engage in any activity which is malicious or technically harmful to the proper working of the Website;
- To collect or aggregate data about users of this Website;
- To reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, create derivative works of, sell, rent, lease, loan, timeshare, distribute or otherwise exploit any portion of (or any use of) the Website except as expressly authorized herein;
- To use any robot, spider, crawler, or other mechanism to scrape, data mine, or gather content posted on the Website or any subdomains or any domains owned or operated by RealREPP. Notwithstanding the foregoing, and subject to compliance with any instructions posted in the robots.txt file located in the Website’s root directory, RealREPP grants to the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Website for the sole purpose of, and solely to the extent necessary for, creating publicly available, searchable indices of such materials, but not caches or archives of such materials.
All content and functionality on the Website, including any text, graphics, logos, icons, and images and the selection and arrangement thereof, is the exclusive property of RealREPP or our licensors and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
The RealREPP name, the RealREPP logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are the registered and unregistered trademarks of RealREPP or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of RealREPP. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
This Website allows you to upload a resumé and/or other employment related information and allows you to submit comments and other information and/or materials through interactive features (all such documents, information, comments, and materials are “Submitted Materials”). You are solely responsible for the content and the accuracy of the information you submit to the Website, including any changes to any outdated information. It is a condition of your use of the Website that any information you provide on the Website is correct, current and complete. You retain ownership of all materials, but you hereby grant RealREPP a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable and fully sublicensable right, without additional consideration to you or any third party, to reproduce, distribute, perform and display, create derivative works of, adapt, modify, and otherwise use and exploit such Submitted Materials, in any format or media now known or hereafter developed, and for any purpose whatsoever.
RealREPP (a) makes no representation whatsoever regarding your ability to receive any employment or job offers through the Website; (b) will not be responsible for any employment offers or listings, employment screenings, employment decisions, or actual employment presented by third parties; and (c) is neither your employer nor your agent based solely on your usage of the Site. You must use your own judgment in evaluating any prospective employers and any third-party Materials.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS REALREPP AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER REALREPP OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Third Party Links
Changes to the Website
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
User access to this Website is governed by all applicable federal, state and local laws. All information available on the Website is subject to U.S. export control laws and may also be subject to the laws of the country where you reside. RealREPP makes no representation that information or materials in the site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their content is illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
RealREPP AND ITS AFFILIATES MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY ABOUT THE SERVICES, INCLUDING ANY REPRESENTATION THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, AND PROVIDE THE SERVICES (INCLUDING CONTENT AND INFORMATION) ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, RealREPP AND ITS AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED OR STATUTORY WARRANTY, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF TITLE, ACCURACY OF DATA, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. The foregoing does not affect any warranties which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Limitation on Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW (AND UNLESS RealREPP HAS ENTERED INTO A SEPARATE WRITTEN AGREEMENT THAT OVERRIDES THIS CONTRACT), RealREPP, INCLUDING ITS AFFILIATES, WILL NOT BE LIABLE IN CONNECTION WITH THIS CONTRACT FOR LOST PROFITS OR LOST BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, REPUTATION (E.G., OFFENSIVE OR DEFAMATORY STATEMENTS), LOSS OF DATA (E.G., DOWN TIME OR LOSS, USE OF, OR CHANGES TO, YOUR INFORMATION OR CONTENT) OR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. RealREPP AND ITS AFFILIATES WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THIS CONTRACT FOR ANY AMOUNT THAT EXCEEDS (A) THE TOTAL FEES PAID OR PAYABLE BY YOU TO RealREPP FOR THE SERVICES DURING THE TERM OF THIS CONTRACT, IF ANY, OR (B) US $100. The foregoing does not affect any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
firstname.lastname@example.org | 8141 E. Kaiser Blvd, Suite 110, Anaheim Hills, CA 92808.